A second year student at the University of Nairobi (UoN), Upper Kabete campus is dead.
Janet Wangui Ng’ang’a, a Bachelor of Science in Horticulture student is said to have been poisoned while attending a friend’s party.
Ms Ng’ang’a, according to her parents attended a party on Saturday night at Githurai with her boyfriend. The girl reportedly had too much to drink on the said night.
The men at the party took advantage of her drunkenness and sexually assaulted her, and then poisoned her.
The young lady was rushed to the hospital on Sunday but passed away in the night.
The family, relatives and friends are seeking justice for Ms Ng’ang’a.
Do you have a story you want told? Do you know of a sensitive story you would like us to get our hands on? Email your news TIPS to firstname.lastname@example.org