Popular Radio Jambo Presenter Mbusii was this week admitted to the Mater Hospital with food poisoning.
His co presenter, Lion said they were afraid it was cholera but were glad that it was food poisoning and he was fairing on well.
“He is now in a stable condition and we trust he will be discharged soon. We thank God that he has picked up well as we were scared he could be suffering from Cholera.”
Mbusii was admitted on Monday and is said to be getting better.
Kahawa Tungu wish the radio presenter a quick recovery.
Do you have a story you want told? Do you know of a sensitive story you would like us to get our hands on? Email your news TIPS to email@example.com