in

Lenana School Dormitory On Fire

lenana school
Lenana School Entrance. [Courtesy]

A dormitory at Lenana School is on fire.

Reports indicate that the Tom Mboya House dormitory caught fire on Monday morning.

The fire brigade is already at the scene of incident. No casualties have been reported.

The fire ravaged students’ belongings of unknown value. It has also been reported that the students are safe.

“The students are safe. We are doing the roll-call right now,” a teacher is quoted by a local blog.

According to the school principal, William Kimei, the fire could have been caused by an electric fault.

Two weeks ago a fire broke out at Starehe Boys Centre’s workshop and study blocks.

Read: Elgeyo Marakwet School Burns Down, Students Make Away With Unknown Amount Of Money

Again, a fire was reported at Upper Hill School on February 5.

The evening inferno destroyed two beds in a dormitory that houses 30 Form Two students.

The fire too was contained by the Nairobi county fire brigade.

Email your news TIPS to news@kahawatungu.com or WhatsApp +254708677607. You can also find us on Telegram through www.t.me/kahawatungu

Written by Eva Nyambura

Content creator at Kahawatungu.com | Passionate about telling the untold story. Lover of life, music and technology. Simplicity is KEY

Email: news@kahawatungu.com

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

fkf, nick mwendwa

Football Activities On Course Despite Election Mood, FKF President Nick Mwendwa Affirms

Garissa Governor Ali Korane Faces Probe Over Ksh233 Million Donor Money Diverted To Personal Accounts