After a battle to access the servers, the petitioners finally gained access on Tuesday following a court order.
According to Mbita Mp, Millie Odhiambo the electoral commission employed delay tactics at the Milimani court.
The Raila Odinga led party came across several illegal activities in the server logs, among other discrepancies:
- Forms 34A and 34B were uploaded from constituency level instead of from the polling stations hence no data from polling stations.
- Forms 34B for several constituencies were not found while others were uploaded more than once.
- IEBC Chairman, Wafula Chebukati’s account had 9,934 transaction logs and was accessed using an unauthorised IP address. The account was used to delete, transfer and modify files several times.
- 17,277 users accessed the server hence access control list only provides access to only 341 users. One user was also able to access the server several times using several IP addresses. Access was granted to strangers who were not identified by role and who were not defined in any access lists.
- Forms 34B from Changamwe, Jomvu, Sotik, Kibwezi East were modified on the server hence the server only grants read only access.
- There were no security features like watermark or serialization on some of the Forms 34B.
- 32 Forms 34B had no signatures from agents.
The seven judge bench led by Chief Justice David Maraga said that they would give their ruling on Friday at an unspecified time.
Do you have a story you want told? Do you know of a sensitive story you would like us to get our hands on? Email your news TIPS to firstname.lastname@example.org