Since the launch of the SGR train service christened Madaraka Express, many have been finding it hard waking so early to catch a seating in the place. Something which technology should have easily resolved.
Many of implementers in Africa never think of convenience when developing some of these products and services. So after the launch of the SGR is when authorities are thinking for ways of developing the complementing services like bus and boda boda.
The Madaraka Express was launched without even something as basic as an online booking service for the same. Kenyans who tried to fill the gap were promptly arrested by those who never thought of these things. We are happy that an online booking service is now available but it works only on Firefox browsers.
Login to https://www.traintickets.co.ke/ through Internet Explorer. Website is not optimized for Chrome and Safari.
- Select a return or one way ticket with your traveling dates
- Choose your cabin class, economy or business class.
- Select your seats from the seat map
- Enter your contact details
- Choose a payment method, only cash or M-Pesa is available.
- Confirm your booking
Enjoy your ride.