Google has launched an Ad Grants programme to empower nonprofit organizations with $10,000 per month in in-kind AdWords advertising, to promote their missions and initiatives on Adwords
With the Google Ad Grands, the Ad Grantees will be able to build and manage their own AdWords accounts just like paying advertisers. The grantees will have to abide by the following conditions when on the Ad Grants programme:
- A daily budget set to $330 USD
- A maximum cost-per-click (CPC) limit of $2 USD
- Only run keyword targeted campaigns with text ads that appear on Google.com
To be eligible for the programme, organizations must:
- Hold current and valid charity status, as determined by their country.
- Acknowledge and agree to the application’s required certifications regarding non-discrimination and donation receipt and use.
- Have a functioning website with substantial content.
For more details on eligibility check http://www.google.co.ke/intl/