1. The Entries in the Columns for Valid Votes and Votes Cast for each constituency should come directly from the Form 36
2. However, the entries have been summed up as follows:
– Valid Votes (Sum of Results of all the candidates)
– Votes Cast (Sum of Valid Votes + Rejected Votes)
3. The Valid Votes and Votes Cast is a legal entry on Form 36, 34 and others
4. These numbers should be inputed directly from the Form 36
I propose that the team going through the Form 36 for each constituency and compare the Valid Votes and Votes Cast entries in those forms with the Excel Sheet entries for Valid Votes and Votes Cast for each constituency and confirm that the entries are similar. I highly doubt it.
Respected Kenyan blogger, tech evangelist, and social justice activist. Robert is known for his hard-hitting articles and opinions disseminated through his Twitter handle @RobertAlai or Facebook page (www.fb.com/RobertAlai).