InMobi has announced the launch of its new mobile conversion tracking platform, Adtracker. The tracker will help in provviding real-time analytics allowing advertisers to measure multiple conversions on both mobile web and app campaigns, across all advertising networks and publishers.
The InMobi Ad Tracker is separate from the InMobi ad network, not reliant on UDIDs, and is completely free to integrate and use. With this combination, InMobi looks to provide an independent, scalable and cost-effective solution for managing mobile campaign performance in a rapidly growing market.
Chandrashekhar Vattikuti, VP of Products at InMobi, comments: “The industry has been aware for some time that UDID deprecation was on its way. With this in mind, it was critical for InMobi to create a solution with long-term benefits for both advertisers and publishers. InMobi Ad Tracker is a UDID free solution that is independent from the InMobi Ad Network and tracks conversions across all mobile ad networks and publishers. By integrating with the InMobi Ad Tracker, ad networks can get real time feedback on all conversions that they attribute, giving them accurate insights into their mobile campaign results and allowing them to optimise campaigns in real time. This will in turn drive more accountability for spend in mobile, benefiting the entire mobile ecosystem; from advertisers to publishers and app developers.”
InMobi Ad Tracker benefits include:
- Network agnostic and works across all mobile ad networks
- Tracks multiple conversion types across mobile web and app inventory
- Combines multiple tracking technologies to ensure no dependencies on UDID
- Single login to access conversion data across all mobile ad networks
- Real time dashboard view of all conversion events
- Ability to define bespoke goals, for example, downloads, registrations, payments etc.
- Conversion data can be passed back to the originating mobile ad networks to enable real-time optimisation
- Completely free to integrate and use
For further information on InMobi Ad Tracker contact the team direct [email protected]