Yes, Techmtaa is hiring. Techmtaa has seen phenomenal growth over time and it is only good that we expand the team of bloggers. The job of blogging for Techmtaa is interesting in that it includes working news shifts as a team, traveling to cool events, and of course the best part— testing, playing with, writing and reviewing some new gadgets and tech as they becomes available. You will be shown around how to be yourself and handle every challenge in the industry.
And for that, we have to give you some details
- Must be located in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda). It would be great if you live in the big cities in East Africa but we will consider those who are located elsewhere
- You must have deep or passionate knowledge coupled with love of technology and gadgets.
- Previous writing experience is not necessary but it would be great if you have such experience.
- You should have a laptop, internet connection and be able to write at-least 3 articles in a week.
Send an email to [email protected] including the following.
- If you are in the Dar-es-salaam, include Dar-es-salaam” in the subject line; if you are in the Kigali, include “Kigali.”
- Your full name and location
- Your availability
- Your background in technology and gadgets
- Your major interest areas in technology (like are you more knowledgeable about Android and Windows Phone 7 than iOS?)
- Anything else about yourself that you think might be relevant to our ability to make a decision
- Two writing samples relevant to the kinds of coverage you think you might find on Techmtaa