HP has answered the prayers of many by launching the HP TouchPad which touts the much talked about WebOS. The company seems to be getting the groove back with a device which most of the early reviewers sees as somewhat revolutionary thought sharing much resemblance with Apple’s iPad.
- The Key specs to look out for in the new device
- Weighs 1.6 pounds which is approximately 800 grams.
- It has a 9.7-inch 1024 x 768 Capacitive Touchscreen
- Boasts of 1.2GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8060 processor
- Dimensions are a 242 x 190 x 13.7 mm chassis weighing around 740g
- 1.3 Megapixel Camera, Stereo Speakers and Beats Audio technology.